In modern virtual clubs, players are better off choosing slots from leading companies (NetEnt, Microgaming, etc.). These games provide high quality, the original design, fascinating graphics, and advantageous parameters. Most all of them have high RTP. This customization allows getting a positive expectation of how to win at slots.
How to Win at Slots: the General Aspects
First, about choosing a gambling platform. A reliable casino has several signs: primarily transparent data about the owner, registration, software, and contacts. Players should appreciate the conditions: a currency, interface language, output/recharge channels, and a set of devices. They should take the time to read real reviews about the casino and what kind of slots it is better to play in it. Now, a few words about strategies of how to win at casino slots. The proper betting system will increase the chances of success. Here are some working strategies:
- Catching a “hot” device. It works well for beginners, to whom the devices are more supportive. The essence of the strategy is in an attempt to knock out the maximum combination or a series of bonuses for the first 50-100 spins, and then pause;
- Up the stairs is the system to double the bet for every win, exceeding it twice or more, and halve when losing. If the hit is insignificant, the bet does not change. This strategy is especially suitable to play Wheel of Fortune slots;
- Played and run. How to win at slots using such a strategy? Everything is simple: after a series of empty spins at the same bets (players are to determine the loss limit in advance), change the machine;
- One game. The system is simple: gamers select a pool of several slots and sequentially make the maximum bet on each. If an “empty” spin has fallen, they should switch to another device. If they win, then they continue to play only for prize money, without touching the initial deposit.
There is an immense number of strategies. Players can change them every time, combine or invent their ones. The main thing is to control the bankroll and timely exit from the game.
The Nuances of Winning at Keno, Pop & Penny Slots
For each type of slot, there are some differences in the conduct of a successful game:
- When players fall into a series of successful reels spins in pop slots, they should not increase the bet. But there are exceptions to this strategy. For example, players took $ 200 for bets. They bet $ 1 for each spin. The slot issued a prize of 200 total bets and the bankroll grew by more than $ 200. The stop win was set at around 50%, so it is more than $ 100. The players get extra money and can use them for large bets. Even if they lose, there will be nothing to worry about. Indeed, these funds are taken from the reserve;
- How to win at penny slots? Players should lower the bet when a long series of empty spins have occured. For example, they are leading the game with the bet of $1(initially, there were $100 in the account). When $ 9 is lost, it makes sense to reduce the bet to 50 cents. So, players will increase the number of available spins when approaching the stop loss mark;
- When playing keno slots according to the D’Alembert method, the number of successful bets can increase significantly even with a minimal budget. Its essence lies in an uncomplicated formula: every time after the game is wasted, players make 1 bet more. In other words, if they made one bet of $ 10, and didn’t guess anything, the next time they should make two bets of $ 10, etc. Thus, any winnings following a loss must compensate for the entire loss once and in double size.
How to win at slots? Summing up, it is possible to say that for all slots, players need to prepare a large bankroll, which will allow at least 100 spins at an average bet. They also need to collect the so-called collection of slots, which is optimally suited for them on the subject and endowed with beneficial characteristics. For beginners, it is better to evaluate each virtual device in a demo mode.